Terms and Conditions
- You shall not use the website’s content for any legal purposes.
- You will respect all the laws and regulations.
- You will not compromise the security of the website (i.e. you will not try to get access to any secured areas of the website).
- You will not use the website in a way that may impair the performance, corrupt or manipulate the content.
- You will be fully responsible for any claim, expense, losses, liability, costs including legal fees incurred by us arising from any infringement of the terms and conditions in this agreement and to which you will have agreed if you continue to use the website.
THE DISTRIBUTION, REPRODUCTION (ONLINE OR OFFLINE) IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. ALL THE CONTENT REPRESENTED ON THE WEBSITE (IMAGES, TEXTES, LOGOS OR SOME OTHER INFORMATION) IS THE PROPERTY OF toptravelfacts.com.
We strive to provide up to date information but in some cases the information you find may be slightly outdated. We reserve the right to make any corrections to the contact presented at any time without notice. Change to the Terms and Conditions We reserve the right to make changes and to revise the above mentioned Terms and Conditions of use.